Our mobile Yoga space provides an opportunity to nourish your mind, body and soul through Yoga, Play and Mindful activities. The indoor space provides for an intimate (max 6 people) Asana practice or a Meditation / Relaxation space for up to 10-12 people. At Yoga-Play we like to spend time in nature so offer outdoor practice, weather permitting.
Our shared space programs vary according to the occasion but always follows a theme of self care, inclusion and fun. Offerings include;
- Yoga for Mindfulness. Carefully sequenced gentle physical and breath practices, designed to induce a calm state of mind. The perfect meditation platform.
- Surya Namaskar (sun salutations). Learning this flowing, endocrine balancing practice offers a powerful tool to aid general health and well-being and is suitable for occasions when you have only 20 mins to spare for your self care regime.
- Yoga Nidra, a powerful deep relaxation practice, promoting health and facilitating achievement of personal goals consistent with your true hearts desire.
- Mindful activities such as colouring or Mindful eating.
- Yogic breath practices (Pranayama).
- Visualisation and Meditation practice
- Hula hoop making, fire safety and hooping tuition.
Outside of led classes, the space is available for personal practice. We have a small library which you’re welcome to browse and we love a stimulating conversation. We tend to go with the flow so come along and contribute to the energy. This can be an opportunity to get creative – bring your favourite craft or toy. All welcome. Supervise your children and in the spirit of Ahimsa (do no harm), please be respectful of our choice to live a Vegan lifestyle.
Namaste, Penelope and Trev